As we begin Part of the Heart Chakra Series, if you haven't read Part 1 click here because we will build on that amazing introduction.
Love and life experienced through the Heart Chakra is not just about romance, but transcending Ego limitations and personal mind preoccupations to open up more fully experiencing compassion, love and life. When you live from your heart, your heart energy is opened and balanced, you can feel clearly and experience life not just on a physical level but also emotional and Spiritual. The Heart Chakra is also a center through which we experience the beauty of life. Experiencing the world through a balanced Heart Chakra is being in a state of openness, love, joy and acceptance that brings us in touch with our ourselves first and then our world in profound and fulfilling ways.
The Heart Chakra connects the lower chakras (physical) and upper chakras (spiritual). It acts as a center of integration of physical earthly matters and higher spiritual aspirations. It also acts as a conduit to the energy flow of flow of giving and receiving.
All Levels of any of the Seven Chakras' energy movement (Overactive, Balanced or Blocked) exist simultaneously and in total fullness and completion at all times (Law of Polarity). The more important aspect is where is your awareness of the energy based on real-time (Now Moment) instant feedback.
Heart Chakra Governs
The Heart chakra is associated with the following characteristics:
Balancing the Heart Chakra
Here are some fun and simple practices:
11. Cultivate self-compassion and acceptance
12. Engage in heart heartfelt activities
13. Balance the ebb and flow of giving & receiving
14. Sound Therapy & listening to heart centered music
15. Reiki Energy Healing
Heart Chakra Focused Yoga Poses:
1. Lie face-down with your forehead resting on the floor.
2. Place your hands on either side, at the middle of your ribcage.3. Draw your legs together, pressing the tops of your feet into the floor.
4. Reach back through your toes, lengthening your legs.
5. Press evenly through your hands as you draw your elbows close to your ribcage.
6. Using the strength of your back (not your arms), lift your head and chest, sliding your shoulder blades down your back. Take 5 to 10 long, deep, even breaths here.
7. Then gently release to the floor, turning your head to one side.
Cat (Marjaryasana) - Cow (Bitilasana) — Cat-Cow is a gentle flow between two poses that warms the body and brings flexibility to the spine. It stretches the back torso and neck, and softly stimulates and strengthens the abdominal organs. It also open the chest, encouraging the breath to become slow and deep. The spinal movement of the two poses stimulates the kidneys and adrenal glands. Coordinating this movement with your breathing relieves stress and calms the mind.
4. Next, move into Cat Pose: As you exhale, draw your belly to your spine and round your back toward the ceiling. The pose should look like a cat stretching its back.
5. Release the crown of your head toward the floor, but don't force your chin to your chest.
6. Inhale, coming back into Cow Pose, and then exhale as you return to Cat Pose.
When you take the time to learn your energy, how it moves through your body through your Chakras, you will then learn how the energy starts to bring greater awareness to who you are and the enormity of your Infinite nature. Only then will you begin to hear your personalized Heart Song and it will guide you to harmonious co-creation with others at the same aligned attraction point. Each additional Chakra is the equivalent of adding another instrument to create a beautiful symphony.
Stay tuned as we journey through each Chakra and bring awareness to the balance already within you.
~ Denise B. Povernick
This section will not be visible in live published website. Below are your current settings:
Current Number Of Columns are = 1
Expand Posts Area = 1
Gap/Space Between Posts = 14px
Blog Post Style = card
Use of custom card colors instead of default colors = 1
Blog Post Card Background Color = current color
Blog Post Card Shadow Color = current color
Blog Post Card Border Color = current color
Publish the website and visit your blog page to see the results