So you made the decision to start to exercise and purchase a gym membership or you decide to workout from home and follow exercise instructors on YouTube or TV. Yet you feel overwhelmed because there is so much conflicting information out there or you simply don’t know how to proper use the equipment. Then there’s terms like resistance, plyometrics, supinate, pronate and on top of that you got to remember to breathe. What weight do you start with? How do you know when to increase it? What is a drop set? You think to yourself that you might as well be speaking a foreign language.
This is such a common experience even if you have some background in exercise and sports. The exercise industry is full of alleged “quick fix” costly fads. So in this article we will discuss 10 reasons why you need a personal trainer no matter what your level of fitness. Did you know that even the top competitors in the Olympia contests have at least 1 if not a team of trainers? Next week we will follow up with an article of how to pick a qualified Personal Trainer that fits your needs.
Here are the 10 Reasons you need a Personal Trainer:
1. Knowledgeable: We not only have the book knowledge of what we do, we also have the personal experience too. No matter how much you know be open to learn and absorb what we can teach you.
2. Proper Form: We know proper form. Proper form is essential to get the results you seek and to avoid injury. It doesn’t matter how heavy you can lift or how fast you can go if the form is not correct.
3. Breathing: We remind you often to breathe. A common occurrence during training is to hold your breath instead of breathing properly. It is also important to know on each exercise when to breathe in, breathe out and what type of breath to use. As a personal trainer, this the most frequent correction I make during a session, sometimes 5-10 times per session.
4. Goal Setting & Results Driven: We have the ability to assess your abilities and your level of fitness and help you create goals and map out a plan for you to get those results.
5. Accountability: We will hold you accountable. It’s harder to miss the gym when you have an appointment scheduled. Also through this accountability, your Personal Trainer will help you develop new healthy habits.
6. Personalized Training Plans: Today’s fitness industry is exploding in mass group training box type gyms. Not all of these gyms are owned by actual Personal Trainers. Though cheaper in price than 1 on 1 Personal Training, you get what you pay for: little individualized attention; greater chance of injury and little way of measuring progress. Personal Trainers create personalized plans with lots of detail, guidance on when to modify and as stated earlier concentration of breathing and form.
7. Personal Trainers Challenge you: Isn’t this the foundation of what Personal Training is all about? We will take you beyond what can do on your own. That’s whole purpose. We will introduce you to new exercises, technique variations and proper executions.
8. Change Your Mindset: We help you change how you think about healthy lifestyles, exercise, rest, your body and so much more.
9. Plant Seeds of Possibilities: We are walking the talk. We live our art. Personal Training isn’t something I do for a career, it’s who I am. I know not every client wants to look as I look, I listen and give my clients a extra nudge to become more every chance I can.
10. Invest In You: We are just as excited for you when you hit your goals as we are for ourselves. We are your biggest cheerleaders. We care about you and your health.
This list is just could go on and on. Personal Training has so many benefits and it is an investment you make in yourself. My end game with every client no matter what service I provide for them (Personal Training, Nutrition, Life Coaching etc.) is to empower you through your personal interaction with me to not only learn the knowledge I share but to experience and become it. My true mission is to get you so empowered, you no longer need me. That is my biggest passion!
Tune in next week for Tips on how to Find the Personal Trainer for you.
This section will not be visible in live published website. Below are your current settings:
Current Number Of Columns are = 3
Expand Posts Area = 1
Gap/Space Between Posts = 14px
Blog Post Style = card
Use of custom card colors instead of default colors = 1
Blog Post Card Background Color = current color
Blog Post Card Shadow Color = current color
Blog Post Card Border Color = current color
Publish the website and visit your blog page to see the results